Saturday, November 30, 2013

Highlights of November

"I Consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." ~Romans 8:18 (NIV)
 Wow! Can this really be the last day of November already? This month has gone by so fast and for me personally it has been a month of growth. I want to first start by finishing up my THANKFUL NOVEMBER
Day24: I am thankful for all of my family being together.
Day 25: I am thankful for God giving me the strength to chose purity.
Day 26: I am thankful that I live somewhere where I can continue my education.
Day 27: I am thankful for my health.
Day 28: I am thankful for another day to give thanks.
Day 29: I am thankful that I am saved by grace and that God loved me enough to die for me.
Day 30: I am thankful to be alive right now!
  Now for the November milestones. The very first day of November at 6:30 AM a beautiful baby girl was born. No she isn't mine but she is truly a gift from God and an answer to my prayers for her daddy! On November third I was blessed with the chance to celebrate another birthday with my Nana. The next day on November fourth a twelve year dream came true and I got to go with my daddy and see WWE Raw live!!!
  This whole month I have been going to a different church and meeting more teens that I can be friends with who will help me grow in my walk with God. This month was also the first month in nine months that I was not dating anyone and had more time for friends, family, and most importantly God. I also became very dedicated about finishing my book on Figment called "The Girl with the Blue Mask". It is still being written but I will finish this story!
  God has also opened my eyes to the importance of letting Him guide me all the way. Especially when it comes to relationships. He is teaching me to be patient and He has opened my mind to ways to make dating even more godly and less worldly.
  Finally, tonight I found out about the unfortunate death of Paul Walker. I loved him as Brian in the Fast and Furious movies and my heart and prayers goes out to his family and friends and all of his fans. It is a tragedy to lose someone so talented and young.

  I do not want to leave this blog post on a sad note so I will leave it with this: "God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way.: ~C.S. Lewis. God is in control of all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment