Friday, November 8, 2013

The meaning of the Blog.

Hey I'm Brandi and I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time (It might take me awhile to get everything set up and learns how everything works). I love to write but more importantly I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I want to be a light for Him. I got saved in February of 2007 and I am so thankful God is with me always. I know I couldn't have made it through half the things I have without Him!
Well, I'm a full time college student. I'm a Freshman in college. I go to a community college, but I'm going to transfer by my Junior year. I know I want to major in something that has to do with writing, I just don't know what the title of that would be yet. I went to a Christian High School.
I love the idea of traveling. I always have and I don't understand why really. Like even packing for a trip and arranging it is adventures and fun to me. So I decided to name this blog "The Traveler's Thoughts" because that is what I am.
I am a traveler on a journey to becoming who God wants me to be. To growing closer to Him. Finally, traveling for Him and telling people about Him.
I am going to try and post a new blog every Friday or Saturday. The posts will just be about everyday things and I hope I don't bore you too much.
Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading what I write!
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment