Thursday, November 14, 2013

Joy Unspeakable

   This post is early, but so many God-things (Things that happen & you know that it could only have been God's doing) has happened to me this week! First, on Sunday I went to church with my grandmother and the preacher preached on the book of Ruth. Now Ruth is one of my favorite books in the Bible and the book I am doing a Bible study on!
    Sunday night I was back at church and there was this guy about my age was there who wasn't there that morning. Now why this is important is because I am suppose to meet this guy this Sunday at another church! It turns out that he was there with his cousins. The preacher preached on having a God-given reputation and at the end of the service he just randomly started talking about how young adults who were single should be praying for their future spouses!
On Wednesday I went to church with my grandmother again and the guy from Sunday night was back. But the wonderful thing that happened is that a sixteen-year-old young man got up and preached the sermon and his passion for God was so encouraging!!  
I have  found so many fellow Christians close to my age on Twitter and their tweets have been so encouraging over the past couple of days!
God put these tweets, like this one from Christian Girls (@christiangirls_) "God's love is the best accessory a girl could wear." From To My Future Husband (@ToMyFutureHus) "#DearFutureHusband Thank you for making me believe in love again." There are many, many, many more too.
Between these tweets and the sixteen-year-old who preached tonight at church God has saved the fire that burns in me for Him. Now it is burning bright again instead of being little sparks! He knew just what I needed to be close to Him again and I just want to praise Him for that! God thank You for loving me so much and being with me through everything! Amen!

THANKFUL NOVEMBER CONTINUED:
Day 10: I am thankful for Church

Day 11: I am thankful for Music 

Day 12: I am thankful for a warm house

Day 13: I am thankful for coffee 

I want to leave this post with this song that gave this post its title:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment