Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Divine Intervention

  So I know it's only been a couple of hours since I posted last, but when God is at work how can I not praise Him for that?
Now today Moma and I were in a store and my mom started talking to this lady about clothes. The conversation turned to where to get baby clothes. Now there must be something about babies and God because after that conversation my mom got on her "Jesus Kick" (She starts talking about God and you can hear the passion for our Savior as she talks) as I call it.
  Soon this sweet lady started sharing some things that has happened in her family that it was obvious that God had been at work in. Soon I found myself standing there with tears falling down my face silently praising God for how wonderful He is and praising Him for being with a sister in Christ like He has been. 
  I've been saved for about six years now and I've never had a moment when I have the chance to stand in a public  place and rejoicing with them. It was a wonderful feeling and I felt like I had known this woman my whole life while we were talking about God and it made me realize I will know her forever when we get to Heaven one day!
  When I got home I thought about the days events while I was writing in my journal tonight. I realized that what happened tonight had to go along with what I am thankful for today. I am thankful for God putting me in this world to do His work. Today I did a part of His work by fellow-shipping with a fellow Christian! I would call today a Divine Intervention.
   Divine Intervention: God making something happen that is considered something only God could do in an every day situation.
  THANKFUL NOVEMBER CONTINUED:
Day 14: I am thankful God put me on this world to do His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment