Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful November

So I'm a little late on this, but I had an idea this morning. I am going to celebrate Thankful November (Yes, this is something I made up.) This is how I'm going to celebrate it. Everyday on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterset I am going to post something I am thankful for. This is just a way to be very thankful this Thanksgiving and to start a habit of be thankful everyday!
We should be thankful everyday. But unfortunately we are not. I learned in my ACA class (Study Skills) That    if you practice something for 32 days it becomes a habit. So let's see what happens in 30 days.

Day 1: I am thankful for my car because it gets me where I need to be safely

Day 2: I am thankful for doctors, police, firefighters, people who keep us safe

Day 3: I am thankful for paved roads cause it would be quite scary to drive on roads like in some countries

Day 4: I am thankful for spending time with family and having fun

Day 5: I am thankful for living in the country

Day 6: I am thankful for seasons such as summer, fall, winter, and spring

Day 7: I am thankful for technology I have so many writing tools at my fingertips (EX: this blog)

Day 8: I am thankful for heartbreak It shows us we have feelings, draws us closer to God, and shows us how to treat others

Day 9: I am thankful for my two best friends who have been there through everything. They are more than friends, they are my sisters (by heart.)

So... what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment