Friday, June 5, 2015

Things to come, (Proverbs 31, dating, Cinderella, & more)

          
Okay a new month is getting ready to start and I'm very excited about the two months of writing plans I have come up with!
First, I am going to be focusing on Disney's Cinderella. I have a book called The Cinderella Rule: A Young Woman's Guide to Happily Ever After by Bethany Jett. I have been reading this book and I want to share with you what I have learned from reading it. The post about what I have read will be up on June 13th and June 27th.
I will be writing about the Disney Cinderella movies, just like I have done with Frozen and Sleeping Beauty. I also suggest reading Courage & Kindness (The New Cinderella Movie). The first Cinderella movie post will be up on July 18th.
Secondly, I will be continuing my Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible and Other Women of the Bible posts. Three of these posts will be up on June 6th, July 11th, and July 25th.
Finally, on June 20th I will be posting a personal post about my life. Then on July 4th I will have a 4th of July post up. I hope you all enjoy these eight posts that I will be working on and bringing to you! Be sure to check out my Facebook page for updates on the Proverbs 31 women and just everyday life things. And remember, God is so good and He loves you! See all of you next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment