Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello There!

   
"We start by holding on...To each other. To this moment. To every day God gives us." ~From Return by Karen Kingsbury.
So I haven't been able to post like I have wanted to on here. I've been busy with trying to get the house in order before I go back to college. I've been trying to figure out what classes I'm going to take this semester.
I've also been working on reading The Cinderella Rule: A Young Woman's Guide To Happily Ever After. I've only got two chapters read, but it is a wonderful book so far. Bethany Jett tells her personal story of meeting her husband and learning to wait on God's timing. There are study guides in the back of the book that you can do after each chapter and they are very helpful. I can't wait to read more of it!
While focusing on Cinderella, I came to the conclusion that another set of books that I am reading go along with the idea of being like Cinderella and being a Princess of God in general. These books are by Sheri Rose and they are called the His Princess books. They are a great devotional.
I will be posting more in July and I am sorry I haven't been posting every week. I hope all of you are having a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment