Saturday, May 23, 2015

(Other) Women of the Bible & Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible-Continued

    
It's been 8 months and 3 days since I wrote about the Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible and Other Women of the Bible series. Here's the posts in the series so far:
I am going to be starting these series back up in June. I am going to be using my Bible as a reference, of course. I will also be using She Reads Truth's Bible study "Women in the Word" and the American Bible Society's book Women of the Bible: Heroines and the Lessons They Can Still Teach Us. I have really enjoyed doing these and I'm so excited to be able to start it back up this summer!
So far the women I have written about are: Noah & his sons' wives, Sarah, Hagar, Rebekah, Shipharh & Puah, Moses' Mother (Jochbed), Zelophehad's Daughters, Rahab, Aksah, Deborah, Jephthah's daughter, Ruth, Hannah, Abigail, Shumannite woman, Eve, Lot's wife, Keturah, Leah, Rachel, Bilhah &Zilpah, Dinah, Tamar, Potiphar's wife, Zipporah, Miriam, Jael, Abimelek's killer, Samson's pagan bride, Delilah, Micah's mother, Levite's Concubine, Wives of Benjamin, Samson's mother, Naomi, Orpah, Michal, Bathsheba, Tamar, Rizpah, Queen of Sheba, Widow at Zarephath, Medium of Endor, Wise woman of Tekoa, Solomon's pagan wives, Maakah, Jezebel, Athaliah, The Adulteress woman in Proverbs, Gomer, Esther, Jehosheba, The Psalms girl, Song of songs woman, Jerobom's wife, the prophet's widow, Naaman's maidservant, Huldah, Vashti, Job's wife, Job's daughters, The Daughters of Jerusalem, and Mary the mother of Jesus.
I'll do a small refresher course next Saturday and then Saturday, June 6th I'll start back on the series. I hope you all enjoy it and thank you for coming along with me on this journey through the lives of these women!

No comments:

Post a Comment