Saturday, January 17, 2015

My DIY Christian Wreck This Journal


     

My mom got me a Wreck This Journal for Christmas. On my bucket list on Pinterest I have a picture that says to have a Christian wreck this journal. At the beginning of the year I started the Bible study Faithful One by Amy-Jo Girardier on 1 and 2 Thessalonians. I love the study and the activities really help me understand the text more. So I've been using my journal to drive home the point.
If you're doing a Bible study and would like to visualize the contents even more getting a wreck this journal is a great way to do that. I don't do the journal says. I cover up the instructions with pictures or paint and label what day of the lesson the page goes with. I hope whatever Bible study you are doing you get what God is trying to teach you out of it!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment