Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bible studies of 2015

  Welcome to the "official" blog post of 2015! I wanted to share about some things to be looking for on the blog in the upcoming months. First of all I am doing something that is on my bucket list this year. I am taking a photo everyday for the whole year. I have an album titled "A Photo A Day" on my Facebook page. I am doing this to document the changes I will make over this year.
Next, I will probably be doing some posts on the Bible studies I will be doing this year. The first one I have started out with is Faithful One by Amy-Jo Girardier. It is an eight week study on the books of 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. You can buy it here. I use the 1st and 2nd Thessalonians journal, which you can buy here, to take notes and provide more study tools. I also use a "Wreck journal" to doodle  in and drive home key points with pictures. My Bible choice is my NIV Bible I use everyday and my Quick View Bible that has graphs and charts in it. 
I'm taking a different approach to studying God's Word this year. Instead of just reading the Bible cover to cover, I want to do different devotionals to dig dipper into the Word and maybe understand it more! It's going to be a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment