Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Photo A Day Challenge

 
Well, it's the last post of January 2015! On January 1, 2015 I started taking a picture of myself everyday and posting it. I'm not taking these pictures to "show off" or however someone might want to word it. I've been taking these pictures to inspire me on my journey to a healthier and happier me. I took the idea from pinterest to take a photo everyday for a year. I'm curious to see the changes I'll see come December 31, 2015. So, I thought I'd finish the month by revisiting my New Year's Resolutions and report on how I'm doing with keeping them.
1. Be a better Christian. I've been doing the Bible study Faithful One by Amy-Jo Girardier. It's on 1 & 2 Thessalonians and it's been a great study! I highly recommend it! I've also been reading His Princess by Sheri Rose Shepherd and it's great too! Also, I really recommend the free app and/or website She Reads Truth.
2. Do better in school. God has really guided me since my classes started back on January 7th! The biggest blessing is how He has given me a great math teacher and has helped me really understand math!
3. Get more serious about my writing. I have. I've mostly been writing fanfiction on Wattpad, but it feels good to just be writing again!
4. Relearn an old hobby. Unfortunately I haven't stuck to this one. This does not mean that I'm just going to mark it off the list. This means that I'll strive to work on it next month.
5. Eat healthier and exercise more. I have been doing this and I feel so much better! I learned earlier this month that I have low Vitamin D. So I've been taking vitamins to help, exercising almost everyday and really trying to find healthier snacks and foods!
6. Live more in the present than the past. Wish I could say this one has been the easiest, but I would be lying. This has been the hardest one for me and I have days where the past is all I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment