Saturday, November 8, 2014

It's been a year!

One year ago today I sat in the back of my college math class, after class was over, and wrote the first post for A Traveler's Thoughts. At the time I didn't know if I was going to keep the blog or not. It was something I was just trying to see if people wanted to read about what I had to say.
Here we are a year later, thanks to all of you who read my posts! This blog wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you! A big thanks goes to Victoria over at Miss Tadoodles Corner for helping me with the set up of this blog.
Of course this blog would be nothing if it wasn't for God and my relationship with Him. He's given me a desire to share about Him and He is with me all the way!
I want to apologize for not posting regularly these past few weeks. I've been sick and school has been crazy. But, I'm back on schedule and next week we will be talking about Operation Christmas Child.
Again, thank you to everyone who reads these posts and likes my Facebook page and follows me on Twitter and Instagram! I can't wait to see what the next year looks like!
"The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, my God, my Stronghold in whom I take refuge, my Shield, the glory of my salvation, and my High Tower." ~Psalm 18:2

No comments:

Post a Comment