Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Special Edition: Veterans Day

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” ~Exodus 14:14
Today is Veterans Day. I have always been thankful for the military and what the soldiers do so I have freedom. I spent Sunday night in the VA hospital, because of a family member, and I got the blessing of spending a couple of hours talking to a retired soldier. Hearing what he saw and some of the things he had to do made me appreciate the soldiers so much more! They are protecting strangers and risking their lives every day! When I was in Ohio for Spring Break last year, seeing the planes that were used in wars with the bullet holes was a real eye opener! So on this day, and every other day, pray for our soldiers and their families. And if you get the chance, thank a Veteran. They've done so much for us! Happy Veterans Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment