Thursday, November 27, 2014

Special Edition: Thanksgiving Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I hope it is a wonderful day of happiness and thanks! I'm going to share some of the things I am thankful for.
  •  My family. 
  • My uncle being home
  • My house and all the things that make it livable.
  • My education. So many people do not get the chance to learn about what they love.
  • The clothes I have.
  • A car to get around in.
  • My friends. Especially my partner in crime, my Anna to my Elsa, the girl who is always there for me, my travel buddy. Courtney.
  • I'm thankful for different seasons.
  • I'm most of all thankful for the God I serve and the fact that He loves me!
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
   Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs. 

Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name. 
 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment