Monday, October 20, 2014

Dancing with... Sadie Robertson

Sadie Robertson is a wonderful role model. She has strong family values and a beautiful relationship with God that makes her shine for Him. I have looked up to her ever since Duck Dynasty has been on TV. Sadie had started a YouTube channel with Kolby Koloff called "The New Different" and it was a Bible study every Monday night. She also created a line of modest prom/homecoming dresses with Sherri Hill that are beautiful! Now she's on Dancing with the Stars.I don't really watch Dancing with the Stars, but I have been watching Sadie's interviews and dance numbers. I must say, it is very refreshing to have a young woman of God in the spot light who is living out what she believes! I hope Sadie wins Dancing with the Stars and continues to show God's love to people in everything she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment