Wednesday, February 12, 2014

True modesty during the prom season

    "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God." ~1 Timothy 2:9-10 (NIV)
     I want to do some posts on modest prom dresses since prom season is around the corner. I feel that it is getting harder and harder to find modest clothes these days, but especially prom dresses! Girls it is important to remember that no matter what the event we are suppose to be a light for God and He wants us to dress modest. Guys in the same way you need to look for girls who you know will e modest and has virtue.
    Here are a couple of dresses I have picked out that I think are modest and very cute for prom:
This dress is so beautiful! I love the color and the tulle bottom! It has just enough sparkle and the straps work great with it!
  This beautiful blue one is short but not too short (one of the hardest things to find.) The top does not show too much and the sparkle is amazing! I love the one shoulder strap too!
Okay, so everything about this dress is gorgeous! The fabric, the style, all of it. You can't go wrong with this dress!
      Keep checking back here for more modest prom dress reviews. You can also find a board on my pintrest that is labeled ModestIsHottestProm. Plus I try to post at least one or two pictures to my twitter account today. I pray that all of you getting ready for prom puts God first in this very special event!


No comments:

Post a Comment