Tuesday, February 18, 2014

An ocean of dresses

"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days t come." ~Proverbs 31:10,25(NIV)
      Okay, so I will be continuing my Modest prom tips on the blog until March ninth. Hopefully I will have given good tips and in time for all of you looking for prom dresses this year! Be looking on my twitter, instagram, and pintrest for modest prom dress ideas too. The user name for all three is "Itsbrandirose".
      Now the Bible verse in bold is about the Proverbs 31 woman. She is a woman I want to be like and she is a picture of the person we become when we let God into our hearts. There is no age of when to start becoming a Proverbs 31 woman and I believe prom is a good time to put that into practice. So girls think about what you want to be telling your future children about your prom and what your husband will know about your character when he sees prom pictures. Here are some blue themed modest prom dress ideas for you: (P.S. I LOVE the last two!)



No comments:

Post a Comment