Saturday, December 28, 2013

A CHRISTmas Praise

On Christmas as I read all the Facebook statuses and Tweeter posts about Christmas and people celebrating Jesus' birthday I thought about how I wanted to post something to show how Thankful I am to Jesus for coming to earth to die for me! I didn't want the regular "Happy Birthday Jesus" or "Merry Christmas", I wanted something from the heart. So I picked up my journal and just started writing my thoughts. This is what came flowing from my pen:
"God thank You so much for loving me and sending Your Son to be born a little, helpless baby and to grow up and die for me! Thank You Jesus for coming to the earth as that helpless baby and being born in a place that honestly had no room for You. Jesus thank You for running for Your life as a child and then working in a town that would not claim You. Jesus thank You for picking true friends and doing what was unpopular, but right. Jesus thank You for facing this hard life and then allowing people to betray, beat, mock, and kill You for me! Thank You for coming out of the grave and going to Heaven to prepare a place for me. Thank You for having a plan for my life and always being with me. Thank You for the Bible, my friends, family, and life I love. Thank you Mary and Joseph for obeying God. Thank you Mary for setting an example of purity. Thank you everyone who obeyed God and listened to Jesus so that the world could have the Bible, the guide book of life. JESUS, EMMANUEL, PRINCE OF PEACE, WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, LOVE OF MY LIFE, BEST FRIEND, GOD, MY KING. Merry Christmas." ~Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment