Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October

                                                         
As I'm sitting here watching "Castle" after a really bad day at school, I realize I have been MIA for almost a month! I'm sorry I have not kept up with my posts in the month of September. School has been insane, crazy and last month I could not find one free moment to write! But, I'm going to make it up to my lovely readers!
There will be eight posts this month. I will be writing the three that I missed in September on Mondays this month. On Saturdays I will be posting my regular updates.
Here is the schedule for the month of October:
  • October 3rd: The Chase by Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky, chapter one.
  • October 10th: Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible
  • October 12th: Other Women of the Bible
  • October 17th: The Cinderella Rule by Bethany Jett
  • October 19th: Another Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible
  • October 24th: Another Other Women of the Bible
  • October 26th: Another The Cinderella Rule by Bethany Jett
  • October 31st: A Halloween Special and another The Chase by Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky, chapter 2.
  • November 2nd: Another The Chase by Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky, chapter 3 and an update on what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment