Saturday, May 2, 2015

God is so Good

                                   
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us," ~Ephesians 3:20
I have to share about the  blessings God gave me Tuesday night. I went with some of my church family to the Casting Crowns concert. I almost didn't go because my friends couldn't go. Bu when I got there opening for Casting Crowns was Josh Wilson! The Tuesday before that I had given a presentation on one of his songs! At intermission I got to meet Josh Wilson and tell him how much his song "Carry Me" has helped me.
The second blessing came at the end of the Casting Crowns concert. The song "Praise You in the Storm" got my family and I through some rough times. They played that song last and even though  my family is going through a similar rough time, it's completely different and just had to praise God.
On the way home I just bonded with my church family and that was another huge blessing. When I got home I realized that God had blessed me twice with getting to say thank you to a singer who wrote a song that helped me get through a rough time in my life. The first one was Britt Nicole in March 2012 and I thanked her for the song "Safe."
All of this is just proof that the battles that we go through will be used to help someone else! Talk about God doing things we could never imagine!
Casting Crowns concert
Meeting Britt Nicole in March 2012
       
Meeting Josh Wilson in April 2015
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us," ~Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment