Friday, April 17, 2015

God is Everywhere

            
I write this while I am at the 2015 Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge, TN on a Daddy-Daughter day. So, as the week was coming to a close I started worrying about what I was going to write about today. So I prayed to God and He answered in amazing ways Friday evening. He showed me that He is everywhere!
Moma and I went out to eat and our waiter was a very nice guy. He had a pen like one Moma use to have. Moma just mentioned that she had lost her's, just making conversation with him, and before we left he came back and gave her his pen! That was one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time and a great Random Act of Kindness!
God wasn't done there though. We went to Best Buy to look at a new computer and the man helping us was very nice and truly helpful. We spent about two hours in there asking him question after question before we decided on a computer. As we were checking out he shared with us the fact that he is a walking miracle. When he was 19 he got in the car with a drunk driver and got into a bad wreck. He wasn't suppose to be able to walk or use his arms ever again, but one week later his dad brought his guitar in the hospital room and he started playing it like nothing ever happened to him! He showed us the scar on his throat and talked about how God is amazing.
Moma and I came home overly blessed and with the reminder that God is everywhere. Even in a restaurant and an electronic store. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment