Saturday, April 11, 2015

Those Crazy Weeks

             
Okay, it seems like I always miss a post during this month. I think it's because the school year is coming to an end and I have so much to do for teachers I just don't have time. But every once in a while a crazy week, or two, comes into your life.
I've had two of these crazy weeks. Starting Sunday, after my post Psalm 86 Prayer of Protection I went to Tennessee with my best friend for just some fun. Monday through Thursday were normal days for me. On Friday I went with Court and some of our friends and we watched the new Fast & Furious movie. I thought I was going to cry at the end, but they made a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker in the end! Saturday I helped my dad put together a full length mirror and went and stayed the night with Court. Easter Sunday Court and I sang in church and we were enjoying a great Sunday lunch when we got a call and had to go to the hospital. One of her family members was in critical care. This family member is doing better now but still in the hospital.
Monday I had one paper due and another assigned. Tuesday I took my dad out for his birthday and we saw Fast & Furious 7. Wednesday and Thursday I worked on my paper and just had a normal day. Last night, Friday, my mom and I went and saw the movie Do You Believe? This movie was amazing! I suggest that everyone go and see it if they can, it'll change your life! Finally, today I learned to weed-eat and change the water filter. I'm sore from this, but I feel accomplished. I love that right in the middle of our everyday lives God will give us those crazy weeks as mini adventures we'll never forget!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm new to your blog, it's beautiful!! I really want to see Do You Believe. -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete