Saturday, August 1, 2015

A guide to the month of August


        
We have this hope as an anchor for our soul, firm and secure. ~Hebrews 6:19
As I am writing this I can hear the relaxing sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. This moment makes me feel the closest to God. When I am in awe at the masterpiece He has given me to enjoy and then I realize He has given it to me to enjoy because I am His greastest Masterpiece in His eyes! Wow!
My family and I left late Tuesday night to head to the beach. The car ride was uneventful. But tge first hotel we went to, the one we booked, was not a good hotel and it was obveous we could not stay there. It was two in the morrning and the man working the desk was very kind and helped us fined another hotel. By the time we got settled and could go to sleep it was four in the morning, but God provided for us.
My cousin, who is only four months older than I, came down the next day. I was happy just being with my mom and dad, but i havent seen my cousin in months! I was happy that I would get to spenlld some time with her. We all have pretty much been poolside this whole trip. I would sit and read "Summer" by Karen Kingsbury and when I got to hot I'd get in the pool for awhile. We've walked along the beach and took tons of pictures. My cousin even cut my hair short, once is a drastic change for me. 
We've made memories that will last a life time. And in every memory I have seen God's hand at work. It's amazing! I had to share my thoughts on this trip. And now I'm ready to let all of you know what is to come this month.
On August 8th I will be posting the second chapter in the "See You Soon Cinderella" series. In this post I will be writing about the life lessons I think a person can learn from the movies "Cinderella Man", "Ella Enchanted", "Ever After", "A Cinderella Story", and "After The Ball." 
On August 15th I will be posting about some more women in the Bible and what we can learn from them. We will be starting on tge New Testment women on this day.
On August 22nd I will be posting about some more Cinderella themed movies and tge life lessons each ond has to offer. These will all be the singing movies and all of this is leading up to the book and actual Disney Cinderella movies.
On August 29th I will be posting about some more women in the New Testament of tge Bible and what they teach us. I just love studying these women and seeing how Gkd is working in all their lives!
Finally, on September 5th I will post another "list" of sorts about wha g is to come that month.
See all of you next Saturday! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment