Sunday, September 14, 2014

College Life 101

 
These past three, almost four, weeks have been crazy! This is my second year in college and it's not anything like my first year was! Yes, this year is harder but also more fulfilling in a way.
I've learned that it is going to take me longer than two years to get my associates degree, but that's okay. I've realized God isn't done with me there yet! My mom has always told me that it didn't matter if it took me longer. What mattered was that I was working hard on this next chapter of my life. Then I got some good advice about the benefits of being in a community college, I want be in debt for school starting out!
I have also learned some more things that is good to do outside of college.
1.) Stay close to your church family. They are one of your biggest support systems and help you stay grounded in your faith!
2.) Take every chance you have with your family! They love you!
3.) Make time for your friends. Even if it's just to go out and get coffee.
4.) Do your homework! Don't fall behind in your classes.
5.) Spend time with God every day. He is what helps you truly make it through.
6.) Go on adventures and have fun.  "Real Life" is going to be there when you're done with college. Getting to go on vacation and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment