Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer, here I come!

Well, Summer is offically herr! So, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!! I hope everyone who reqds this has great summer days and adventures!
I've started some new things for this summer. First, I am training for a 5k, so I need A LOT of prayers please! My aunt always runs 5k's so she's kind of training me. It's been really hot here in North Carolina so I haven't got to train like I would like to. One of mybest friends will goto the gym to wotkout together also. So, this is a fun, new adventure to be on!
I'm also cutting back on how much soda I drink. Anyone who enjoys a soda or two knows how addicting they can be! I've substituted the Naked Juice and the Raaw juice for my sweet tasting drinks. I also enjoy green tea and at least two cups of water a day.
Another thing i have changed, is that I have been limiting myself to how many hours of TV I. Canwatch. I'm down to four or fjve hours. This is a lot better than how much I was watching when summer started! I have replaced some of those hours by sitting outside and reading. I'm a book nerd so having all this time to read is great! Also studying my Bible and just spend time outside appreciating God's beautiful creation!
I thought I would just givr a personal updateon this post and I hope you enjoy reading it. God bless you & you all are in my prayers!
XOXO, Brandi;💛💙

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I know exactly how addicting soda can be. Haha. I just cut cold Turkey a few days ago because I'd been drinking nothing but soda for weeks and it wasn't healthy at all! Thankfully I'm not missing it. We had pizza last night and even then I drank water and didn't think twice about having soda with it. And you know how well Soda goes with a good Pizza Hut pizza!? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I still drink one cup of soda a day, I can't just stop drinking it cold turkey because I get headaches. So I'm slowly cutting down! And great for you for not drinking them anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete