Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Break 2014

 
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." ~Genesis 1:1 (NIV)
For Spring Break this year my mom, dad, and I went to Kentucky. The whole reason I wanted to go was to see the Creation Museum that Ken Ham is the president of. The Creation Museum is a great place to go to and see the Bible come to life!  This place also showed the importance of being involved in church and with family. The people who work there are all very friendly and the museum helps answer some questions such as were there dinosaurs? Where did races come from? and many more things. I highly recommend everyone tries to go see this museum! You won't regret it!
Creation debate photo.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and coverages. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
Our last stop before we headed home was Ohio. We went to United States National Air Force Museum. It was so powerful to see the actual planes used in war and to see bullet holes. I am so thankful for the people who serve our country! I looked through the small Holocaust exhibit and I learned that "Holocaust" means "burned by fire". The name was used so that people would remember all the books, Bibles, people, towns, and business' were lost during that time.
"'His master replied, 'well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'" ~Matthew 25:23 (NIV)
The last part of our vacation was not planned, but God was still at work. We were eating at a steakhouse and a  older gentleman passed out and hit his head on the floor. My mom is a nurse so she went to help and the man had a history of heart problems and was a diabetic. While my mom was helping him a whole lot of people came in that were coming back from some king of conference. For there to be that many people there was a miracle! God put me on fire to where I had to get up from my seat and go pray with him and his wife. He was okay when he left to go to the hospital to get checked out. It was amazing to see God work and feel His Spirit setting me on fire to do His work!
Now. Here are some pictures of my trip:

Click to Play

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I didn't know about that museum, my family and I will have to make a trip there one day. It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they were great!

    ReplyDelete