Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Things to come.

"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ~Micah 6:8 (NIV). Happy September 1st! It doesn't feel like August should be over with already and we should be in the month when the seasons change and fall is fast approaching. But we are. I'm a Summer girl myself. I love hot weather, tank tops, flip-flops, long days, warm nights, and the bright colors. But, I'm ready to embrace fall and consume all of the pumpkin flavored things that I can!
I wanted to let you know what would be coming up on the blog for the month of September. First, I need to let you know that Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky's book The Chase: Trusting God with your Happily Ever After is out in stores and online today! If you got to their website kyleandkelsey.com you can see the release party video, it is definitely worth watching! Speaking of The Chase, I will be reviewing and writing about the book on here! I'm so excited!
Now on September 5th I will be posting my first post dedicated entirely to The Chase. On September 12th I will be posting another installment of my Other Women in the Bible series. On September 19th I will be posting another installment of my See You Soon Cinderella series. I will be writing about Bethany Jett's book The Cinderella Rule. Finally, on September 26th I will be posting another installment of my Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible series.
I can't wait to dive into these examples of Christian women and Christian dating this month with you! See you Saturday!
Here's the post order one more time:
  • September 5th: The Chase
  • September 12th: Other Women of the Bible
  • September 19th: The Cinderella Rule
  • September 26th: Proverbs 31 Women of the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment